- high-quality peer-reviewing,
- information widely available at the lowest possible costs:
- free access to WWW version,
- subscription for paper (hard) copies only – see cover no. 1/2011 on the left,
- to use the advantages of WWW:
- publication of (colour) images, movie clips, sound and similar files,
- on-line submission,
- abstracting in various databses.
Creators of e-PS support free access to knowledge worldwide by making the articles published in e-PS available online, free of charge. A hard copy edition is available upon subscription. By subscribing to the hard copy edition, you can help us to continue providing open-access to the web edition.