Morana RTD company is a research intensive micro-company, which specialises in
the development of applications for micro- destructive or non-destructive
identification and characterisation of materials.
- characterisation of cellulosic materials using Size exclusion chromatography,
determination of the Degree of polymerisation, Colour analysis
- evaluation of thermal and photo-stability of materials
- use of Karakta NIR applications
developed by Morana RTD:
- Identification of plastics, developed within the 7th FP PopArt.
- Characterisation of paper (Degree of polymerisation/average molar mass, pH,
mechanical properties, date). Different applications were developed within a
research project funded by the Slovenian Research Agency and within the 7th FP
Morana RTD is the home of e-Preservation Science, a web based scientific journal
with free online access. Published since 2004.
You can support the effort by ordering a hard copy edition (150 EUR/year).